A question about the Bouvines 1214 project? It's here !
Ger

2014 - The reenactment

Messagede Ger » Mer Juin 29, 2011 10:55 am

Hello from Germany [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] ,

I just visited the website bouvines1214.fr. As you know, my french is horrible and "Microsoft Translator" doesn´t always really help [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] .

On this website I didn´t find anything belonging to the battle reenactment. Only a hint to a "fete medieval" was there. But this seems not to be your project. Now I´m a little bit confused. How is the masterplan and cooperation for 2014? :crazy: :crazy:

Could you bring there some light in the darkness?? :jap:

Bye :hello:
Ger

Jeanne

Re: 2014 - The reenactment

Messagede Jeanne » Mer Juin 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Hello,

Are you looking for a description of the fighting?:
http://www.bouvines1214.org/spip.php?article44&lang=en

Do you need some information about which conditions you have to fulfill?:
http://www.bouvines1214.org/spip.php?article22&lang=en

Or do you need to know which kind of dress is allowed?:
http://www.bouvines1214.org/spip.php?article17&lang=en
Take a look at the left side to find the seperated lists.

Greetings from Germany,
Jeanne

Oriabel

Messagede Oriabel » Mer Juin 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello :top:

I just visited the website bouvines1214.fr. On this website I didn´t find anything belonging to the battle reenactment. Only a hint to a "fete medieval" was there. But this seems not to be your project. Now I´m a little bit confused. How is the masterplan and cooperation for 2014?

I think you've made a confusion between the "Bouvines 1214"and the "Bouvines 2014" websites, and projects.

Bouvines 1214 is our project of the reenactment of the Battle of Bouvines. We organize an event each year in the Loiret, near Orléans. The next one will happen in June 2012, the 9 and 10th.

Bouvines 2014 is an another association, located at the village of Bouvines, near Lille. It is an official association managed by the local authorities dedicated to the organisation of an other event in 2014 only for the commemoration of the Battle. We don't know exactly in what consists this event, for the moment.

I hope that it's more clear for you :D

Ger

Messagede Ger » Mer Juin 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Indeed, my questions were aimed in the direction that Oriabel answered :clap:

So it is real, that in 2014 the reenactment will not happen in Bouvines but in Loiret, is this right? Is there anything planned to connect Bouvines1214 with Bouvines 2014? I could imagine, that every sane Town wouldn´t let the chance go by, to do such a great happening with the quality of reenactors... And such a battle on the original field is something quite different than on any other field. In 2007 we took part in the reenactment of the batte of Lucka (1307) on the old battlefield. To know, what happened here 700 years ago was very ... strange :-)

Oriabel

Messagede Oriabel » Mer Juin 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Ger a écrit: So it is real, that in 2014 the reenactment will not happen in Bouvines but in Loiret, is this right? Is there anything planned to connect Bouvines1214 with Bouvines 2014? I could imagine, that every sane Town wouldn´t let the chance go by, to do such a great happening with the quality of reenactors...

We are in contact with the "Bouvines 2014" association. So we hope to fight on the historical site of the battle in 2014 :top:

Ger

Messagede Ger » Lun Mar 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Hello again,

is there any new information to this topic?

Greetings from "the holy empire" :roi:
Ger

Isarn

Messagede Isarn » Mar Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

Hello !
No reenactment at Bouvines this year.
Few hope we could have fun on the place of the battle for 2014 ...
We'll see ...

But you can come this year to La Neuville sur Essonne, the french town where we meet every year ! Registration is open now.
Bye !

Ger

Messagede Ger » Mar Mar 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Thank you Isarn for the information and the invitation. The hope never dies.

de Brienn

Messagede de Brienn » Jeu Juil 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Greet all, I'm from Russia! I want to ask in 2014 will be the reenactment of the battle of your Association? What are the approximate dates of the festival ? [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
la foi déplace des montagnes

Isarn

Messagede Isarn » Jeu Juil 25, 2013 4:01 pm

de Brienn a écrit:Greet all, I'm from Russia! I want to ask in 2014 will be the reenactment of the battle of your Association? What are the approximate dates of the festival ?

Hello ! Nothing really special for 2014 : we will do our usual reenactment in the usual place, around 27th of july. We'll just do it on a longer period, 3 or 4 days.

de Brienn

Messagede de Brienn » Ven Juil 26, 2013 6:24 am

And please tell me, when will begin accepting applications for the festival, and to whom you can send the photo to the admission to the event? Where you can learn more about the venue of the festival and how to get there from Paris? Question tolerance costumes, if I want to come knight, I have to be a horse?

Isarn

Messagede Isarn » Ven Juil 26, 2013 6:34 am

de Brienn a écrit:And please tell me, when will begin accepting applications for the festival, and to whom you can send the photo to the admission to the event? Where you can learn more about the venue of the festival and how to get there from Paris?

Registration will open at the beginning of the year. You will have to fill a form on the website, join photos and send ... quite simple. If your equipment fits with the rules (http://www.bouvines1214.org/spip.php?article17), you will receive all you need by email to join the reenactment. If not, we will give you some advices to fit ... :D

de Brienn

Messagede de Brienn » Ven Juil 26, 2013 6:44 am

Isarn, thank you) Let's wait for the start of registration as well as in combat interaction, how many hits to inflict on the enemy , that he was considered to be killed? what the affected area for bladed weapons? Can we do for you in advance to send pictures of the costumes, in order to have more time to prepare for the festival:)?
I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Yuri and I am the head of the club "Novum Сastrum ", we are engaged in the reconstruction of the European infantry and chivalry in the period from 1250-1310. We are based in Russia in the Moscow region. We are very interested in your project and we think if we can arrive to you. Here's the page in social network http://vk.com/public46951861

Isarn

Messagede Isarn » Ven Juil 26, 2013 6:08 pm

de Brienn a écrit: We are very interested in your project and we think if we can arrive to you.

Thanks ... I have well received your pictures.
I will make a detailled answer to you tomorrow ... but you have just to know that knights must ride horses and we don't accept knights anymore the first year. I will make some advices too because your infantrymen look a little bit late for us ... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

de Brienn

Messagede de Brienn » Sam Juil 27, 2013 5:54 am

Yes, I know that the right to fight the knights on horseback. We are engaged in the reconstruction of the second half of the 13th century, poetomy willing to listen to your advice to meet the needs of your festival :) If I can not come to a knight, then you can be declared a sergeant in the chain mail? I'll be waiting for your comments to our s Photo.

Suivante

Retourner vers Questions in English