A question about the Bouvines 1214 project? It's here !
Isarn

Questions from Siegfried

Messagede Isarn » Mer Mai 01, 2013 10:34 am

Bonjour,
we are 3 Infantry Soldiers from Berlin/Germany and want to come to your reenactment. We have some questions
(but i don`t know, if it is the right thread here. If it`s not, please move it and...sorry).

1. We want to come with 2 linen tents. What about the Wood, to make some fire? Is it on the campplace or can we buy it anywhere?
2. Same question about water?
3. What is the earliest time to builded up our camp and which time we have to go? We want to come on thursday (before reenactment) and want to leave at monday.
4. Which other groups from Germany and other countries comes? Furor normannicus? Which else?
5. Exist also a kit guide for the camp (tents, kitchen Equipment, fire stuff etc.)? Same procedure like for clothings+weapons+arms?

Best regards
Siegfried

Isarn

Re: Questions from Siegfried

Messagede Isarn » Mer Mai 01, 2013 10:43 am

Hi ! Here are my answers ! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
1- wood is provided, you can make fire camp
2- water is provided too, just plan to carry it with bottles or bucket ...
3- thursday is a little bit early to install ... if your application is validated, we'll find a solution with the farmer ...
4- Furor Normannicus from Germany yes ; An Miles from Belgium ; and many other groups from France.
4- no guideline for the camp ... if you are used to re-enact XIIIth century, it will be ok. No visible modern items allowed, otherwise we are not so demanding with the camp than with costumes. Linen tents will be ok.

Registrations end on 12th of May ... Hope to see you soon ! :top:

Siegfried

Messagede Siegfried » Jeu Mai 02, 2013 8:50 am

Ok. I understand. Thank you for answer Isarn.
I will registrated soon. I know now the Deadline of 12 may.

So it is better to arrive in neuville on Friday? Ok. We do it. Can we stay until monday or have to leave on sunday?

Isarn

Messagede Isarn » Jeu Mai 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Siegfried a écrit:So it is better to arrive in neuville on Friday? Ok. We do it. Can we stay until monday or have to leave on sunday?

It's better ... but if you want absolutely arrive on thursday, we'll find a solution.
You can stay until monday yes, no problem !

So ... waiting for your registration ... :top:

Retourner vers Questions in English